Saturday, April 18, 2015

Work by Steve

Putting together a blog to be able to post and categorize the work that Steve does, for mostly the purpose of having work available for others to see.

Steve has been a bricklayer for 20 plus years, worked his way up to foreman and currently a self employed contractor and is available to bid and complete any jobs that come up.

He works in all areas of concrete, brick and block.  We have built retaining walls, mailboxes, tuck pointing, driveways, patio's in addition to his work of building Walmarts, banks, retirement homes, recreational centers, walgreens and much more for the contract companies he's worked for over the years.

In addition working on a few of our churches and rebuilding the school our children attended.

At home, he has done many projects for me, laying tile, wood floors, building me all sorts of things I've asked for, which is quite the plus for me.  So putting together a blog for his work is a fun little project I've taken on.

As I locate pictures, I'll add them, so they won't always be in specific order, but I'll try to date them at least approximately.

No comments:

Post a Comment